Views:
Comments:
  • November 2012

Viviette Bellerose - Northlands “Novelist”

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that I am, in fact, a writer, so don’t be intimidated by what you see here! I tried to keep it all pretty condensed, but if you happen to read it and think, “Wow, that’s a whole lot of information,” just remember that you don’t necessarily have to be as detailed as me. :) Happy designing, guys!

1. The Basics

• Name: Viviette Bellerose
    • Skin Color: Pale
    • Gameplay Bonuses: Vivi is a keen explorer.
    • Backstory: A Northlander of noble descent, Viviette Bellerose--if that is even her real name--is a spy. Though her homeland is widely-known throughout Stratos for being somewhat xenophobic and secretive, Northlanders are not stupid. They know that to survive, they need to interact with other continents. Most of the time, this comes about by allowing trade with them, but there are more subtle means of foreign interaction, too. Enter Vivi. Parading as a writer who travels Stratos to gather experiences for a novel, this cunning captain actually travels the continents gathering strategic information for the North. She records all manner of flora and fauna. She describes in detail the cultures of the other continents. She names towns, cities, and outposts, and she keeps a list of important persons for each. Her freighter The Velaiyen is stocked with materials from her travels, all of which she delivers back to the Northlands in time. And like any good spy, you will never know her for anything other than what she claims to be!

2. Their Face

• Eye Color: Icy blue
    • Eye Shape: Relaxed
    • Eyebrows: Medium thickness, curved
    • Nose: Small, thin
    • Mouth: She has a contented smile, but it’s aloof--she appears to be smiling solely to be polite.
    • Facial Details: Freckled
    • Facial Accessories: None

3. Their Hair

• Hair Color: Black
    • Hair Length: Shoulder-blade-length
    • Hair Style: Straight, but she can rarely be found with her hair down. She usually keeps it in a loose ponytail, with bangs.
    • Bangs like the left image, but the rest of her hair like the right.
    imageimage
    • Hair Accessories: Her hair is kept up with a sea-blue tie.

4. Their Upper Body

• Shirt/Top: Vivi’s style is definitively military chic. She wears a military coat.
    • This is pretty much her entire outfit.
    • Neck/Neck Items: She has a thin neck, and wears an elaborate clockwork locket over her coat. Its middle is studded with a sapphire.
    • Like this, but with a sapphire in the middle.
    • Arms: Thin and toned.
    • Arm Accessories/Details: None. She has just her coat.
    • Gloves: Blue-dyed leather, there’s nothing too special about them. They reach her wrists and are lined with fur on the inside, but that won’t be seen.

5. Their Lower Body

• Pants/Shorts: She wears long blue leggings. Like her gloves, they’re lined with fur on the inside.
    • This time, I did a quick alteration of the picture in MS Paint! Haha. These may not be the correct blues; I just wanted to get something quick done to give a better idea of how her outfit looks.
    • Boots/Shoes: Vivi sports a pair of practical, black leather boots. They reach her knees.
    • Reference: See above image. Her boots wouldn’t have heels, though.

6. Drapery

• She wears a blue scarf.
    • Reference: See the above image for the final time. :)

7. The Hat

• Viviette does not wear a hat. Hats are beneath her.

8. Other Accessories

• N/A

9. Their Ship

• Ship Name: The Velaiyen
    • Ship Type: Freighter
    • Color Scheme: Blues and grays. Seeing The Velaiyen should remind you of gloomy, rainy days.