Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

Level 4 taverns don't start producing money after upgrading until you click them.  So if you leave one upgrading then log off it will not produce money until you get back on and click it after it has finished upgrading for example.  Happened with both of my taverns when upgrading them, came back to find they had not produced any money.  Worked like normal after clicking them once as if I had to collect some ghost money.
  • January 2014

I think you mean Level 4 (gonna change that in your post so we don't confuse people).  Tier 4 is content that we'll have in an expansion later on :-)

That's an interesting bug... we'll have our programmers check it out asap!
  • January 2014

I think this sounds like it could happen in other tiers as well.  Might want to get someone to test it if no one has done so yet.
  • January 2014

I had this happen while upgrading to a Level 3 tavern. I don't think it's level-dependent.
  • January 2014

my lvl 4 taveren is working fine.
  • January 2014

Confirmed it happened with level 5 tavern as well.
  • January 2014

happened to me with lvl 3 just now
  • January 2014

Oh... Well I'll start upgrading my taverns more. I hadn't bothered messing with upgrade because it said it required office level 4. Good to know about having to click on them again though.

*edit- I also hadn't noticed my office was level 5
  • January 2014

I think I figured out what is going on.  It seems to only occur for me when the Tavern finishes an upgrade while logged out.  Come back and no gold.  But as soon as I log in it starts generating gold as normal without issue until the next upgrade.
  • January 2014

MrTasses said:

I think I figured out what is going on.  It seems to only occur for me when the Tavern finishes an upgrade while logged out.  Come back and no gold.  But as soon as I log in it starts generating gold as normal without issue until the next upgrade.

This is a good catch. I will inform the programming team of this.