Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

I flew into a new pet island today, and it disconnected (not desync but a different disconnect message) while the camera panned over to the spot the animal was, the animal itself hadn't loaded and I didn't see it before disconnecting.  Then upon reconnecting I went back to the island, the camera panned over and I saw it was a corgi, but then upon the camera centering back on me I couldn't move at all.  Left and came back and still can't move on the island, can't click the npc, but the UI buttons still work so I can leave the island.

It seems like the click selection is stuck on my character, as he's lit up and portrait is in the bottom right corner, but can't select off him at all.
  • January 2014

Good feedback and details! I have logged this issue, but it would help greatly if you could post what the name of the island was.
  • January 2014

My character was also stuck after returning to my island, wasn't able to click anything.

Exiting the program and logging back in seems to have fixed it but spent a good time stuck and unable to click anything.

The island was Common Safari Island.