Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

So i bought the game on Steam, and i downloaded it and all. I try to log in, but it sends me to the website stating i need a key. I bought the early access for alpha but i'm not sure where i get my key, any help?
  • January 2014

. I try to log in, but it sends me to the website stating i need a key. I bought the early access for alpha but i'm not sure where i get my key, any help?

Right click on your game in your Steam library and see if there is an option called "View CD key". It should be there.

If it isn't there, this is an issue on Valve's end but there are a few things you can do:
    1. Make sure you completely exit and restart Steam.
    2. Right click on the game in your Steam library and choose "Properties" -> "Local Files" -> "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".
    3. If that still doesn't work, some users found the issue resolved with there steps: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4950-EKAM-2644 
    Make sure you give all these a try before posting your issue here!
  • January 2014

The option "View CD key" is not there. I also completely deleted steam off my computer, then reinstalled it. With no luck it still did not show up
  • January 2014

i am having this same issue. the option "view cd key " is there for me, however, the still give me the message: "login failed noBetaAccess" then takes me back to the login page with only an option to "recover password" which im sure works, because im making this post. Then when i hit "exit", it tells me its going to save my game??...help please. looks to be a GREAT game. cant wait to try it

• January 2014

dray, have you entered your CD key at www.steambanditsoutpost.com/account/redeem ?
  • January 2014

as a matter of fact, i just did that Adoncia, and all seems fine :) thank you. im enjoying the game now. please close my post if you are able.
  • January 2014

Thanks for the link to www.steambanditsoutpost.com/account/redeem - this helped me since I was getting "login failed noBetaAccess" as well.