Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

• Coggler's Karst: Windmill gears not available on ultra pure water 2nd time (blocks quest completion)
  • Discussion in "Report a Bug" started by Emily, January 2014
Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

James McGearson visited my Starting Island again this morning and I accepted the Ultra Pure Water quest for the second time. This time I don't see any windmill parts scattered around the island. 

I can't figure out how to move the quest forward without those parts.

I'm on Steam for Mac, version 0.1.1914.
  • January 2014

Hello Emily!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue! I have found the problem and have fixed it so you can repeat the quests in the next patch. Were you able to meet the Hydrologist who gives you Coggler's Karst? Or did you have the island already pre-patch?
  • January 2014

Game Build 0.1.1914 - Can't click on the hydro plant to collect the sample (got all gears build in!)

• January 2014

I don't see a hydro plant in 0.1.1914
  • January 2014

Matthew - I had the island already. It had stayed in my Quest islands list after I'd completed the quests the first time.
  • January 2014

Have you tried abandoning the quest and getting it again?
  • January 2014

I believe a character wipe will be required soon since some of the quests and islands have been updated, but the old islands and quest items are still being used. We will look more into this! 
  • January 2014

I'm playing 0.1.1914, and just started a couple days ago. I can't complete a second time either.
  • February 2014

Just went to complete this my second time, I can repair the windmills, but I can't get water.
  • February 2014

I will confirm this as well.  I cannot get water.
  • February 2014

Hello!

This was a very suspicious bug but we have managed to figure out why you couldn't receive the water a second time! I've tested it and it works so far, so we shall include it in the next hotfix! Thank you for your patience and for improving the quality of the game :)