Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

I've purchased Steam Bandits on Steam, but I'm not getting the "View CD Key" option in the steam right click menu.

I've restarted Steam, I've tried the Verify Integrity of Game Cache procedure from https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4950-EKAM-2644, and I've tried reinstalling the game, but it's still missing.

What else can I do?
  • January 2014

Could i ask if you are using steam on a Mac? 
  • January 2014

I'm using Linux, actually.
  • January 2014

Alright, we spoke to steam about this problem since basically non windows users were all having this problem. They told us that they found the error on their side and a restart of steam ought to let you see the CD key now, please do let us know if you still cannot get it. 
  • January 2014

I was having this problem too, fixed now with a steam restart.
  • January 2014

Yep, I can get the CD key now.

Thanks a lot.
  • January 2014

Fantastic, glad it's worked out for everyone having the problem, happy playing!
  • February 2014

Im still having this problem, and im on a windows machine.

But since the game is in early acces, steam dont have a support option for it.

Any ideas ?
  • February 2014

Hmm, so right clicking on the game in your Steam games list (like the post at the top) isn't showing the View CD Key option?  We haven't heard of this issue reported by other users in a long while now :-(
  • April 2014

Just to let you know, its now 2 months later and the problem persits.

When are you out of beta as i really like to start playing soon.
  • April 2014

Hmm, that's realllly strange.  When you right click on the game in your library and select Properties, what do you see in the DLC tab?
  • April 2014

Ill show you

The bottom part is from my steam user account.
  • April 2014

That's so weird!  My only guess is Valve messed up somewhere.  I'll send you a PM on our forums to help get you on your feet.