Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • February 2014

This only happened a few minutes ago - At the Captain garage, under captain Missions, the mission titles panel is now blank and the slider beside it is inactive. The descriptions, skills needed, and difficulty still exists, but the entire left panel is blank. This is true on both islands I have.

Logging out and in doesn’t solve the problem.

Refreshing the client does solve the problem. 
    Reproduction is fairly easy: Clicking the slider at the right hand side of the panel causes the panel to go blank. Only refreshing the client fixes the issue.
    Just thought you’d like to know…

X…
  • February 2014

Could you screenshot this?
  • February 2014

It looks like this happens when you move the scrollbar in the captain's garage.
  • February 2014

It also looks like this issue can be temporarily resolved by clearing the cache.
  • February 2014

I've got some more information.  It happens specifically when there are few enough captain's missions that the scrollbar isn't necessary or in other words less than a page.  then if you click the scrollbar it will glitch up.
  • February 2014

Pandamoose, you have it one! That’s exactly what happens. 
    Screenshots are not impossible, but difficult. I’m playing on my laptop and running the Fora on my desktop. I can screenshot it, but it would have to be transferred to a thumb drive, then loaded here, then uploaded to the forum. 
    Not impossible, by any means. I was just hoping my skill w/ words could describe it better. And, see! You figured it out real fast!
    X…