Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • February 2014

On the Atmid Island Preparation quest, during the infested Island where you have to kill the rat in the cave, if you kill the rat and then abandon the mission, when you get the mission again, you are unable to complete it because it does not let you fight the rat again.  Additionally, I cannot use the rat fur I got from the previous run to complete the mission.
  • February 2014

Hello Pandamoose!

We've located the problem and have fixed it! It shall be included in the next hotfix. Thanks for continuing to help us :)
  • February 2014

Noted.  I'll change it in the bugs list.
  • February 2014

Here's a related but not identical bug:

After the quest timer runs out, I can get another copy of the Atmid Island Preparation quest in which it will start me over on the island cleanup part of the quest.  It puts me on the same island as before so there are no monsters to kill.
  • February 2014

Hello again Pandamoose!

That is interesting, did you finish all of the quests on the island and then reaccept the quest or did you finish the quests halfway and then decided to abandon and reaccept it later? 
  • February 2014

No,

I couldn't finish the previous instance of the quest because of the first bug.  When the timer ran out, I had the Infested Island subquest still in my log, but the main quest had been abandoned.  I went to atmid and found that I was given the main quest again, and this time it started from the Island Cleanup subquest, but on the previously unfinished island.