Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • July 2012

Hey guys,

I am Matt.  Really looking forward to the game.  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.  I am ready to start up my Outpost!

• July 2012

Hello, I be The Jack (Jack D) Im sure some of you remember me from hyperbol and to iocaine studios, The best of luck with the new game.
  • July 2012

Hi. Exciting times.
  • July 2012

Welcome welcome :D
  • July 2012

Welcome, folks :)
  • July 2012

Welcome!
  • Amy
    July 2012

Hi Everyone! My name is Amy and I cannot wait to see this game. Please have it up soon? lol
  • July 2012

Hey everyone!
  • July 2012

Hey folks, I'm Torgo.  I take care of the place while the Master is away.
  • July 2012

I think I might be such as seals.
  • July 2012

Hello. I'm Chocobunny, but you may call me Choco.

I like chocolate.
  • July 2012

Hey all. Amanda Jo here. This game looks awesome. I can't wait to play!  =)
  • August 2012

Why hellllooo there!!  I'm Jill and I am very much looking forward to playing.  I'm planning my steam punk town already!!!
  • August 2012

This game concept is phenomenal.  I'm very excited to play.
  • August 2012

Hi I'm Margflower! I can hardly wait to play this game!
  • August 2012

Hi all,

Just saw and contributed to the kickstarter page! I'm a big fan of city building games so best wishes for the future success of this game!
  • August 2012

Hey guys, I'm Shoubushi.

Love the look and concept behind these games, I contributed to your kickstarter and I can't wait to play this game later this year!
  • August 2012

Hey all,

Best of luck with the game and can't wait to give it a go!

Croxen A.k.a Andrew
  • August 2012

Hey guys,

Im Utopia137.

Love the look and concept of the game so far cant wait to see ingame content.

• August 2012

Hi all!

My husband found out about you through Kickstarter and after contributing passed on your info to me.  I am soooo excited about this game!  Can't wait to play!

Grats on the funding and the great work you are doing!
  • August 2012

Hi Peoples :D

Im Jayarus,

Just read about this game on kickstarter and loving the ideas of the game! Cant wait to see you all in-game!
  • August 2012

Hey all...just pledged and looking forward to getting down on some building. 
  • August 2012

Hi I'm Rogan and I can't wait to start playing this game with others!
  • August 2012

Hi all
    I found out about the game through the kotaku article. I am quite impressed about the features of the game. Looking forward to play the game soon. 
  • August 2012

Hey everyone,

MisterM here, I read the Kotaku article and am super excited about this. I really hope this explodes and does kill the Facebook way of doing casual games. I saw you reach the tier 1 goal on kickstarter and when payday comes around I'll be donating to help this progress a little bit further.
  • Gek
    August 2012

Hello. Call me Gek.
    I look forward to stopping by your islands for curry.
  • August 2012

Hi

Call me Ifava. All the best from Poland :-)
  • August 2012

Hi everyone.  I'm Josh, and I'm incredibly excited for this game.  I love the overall concept, and adore the art style.  Can't wait for the game to come out!
  • August 2012

Definitely looking forward to trying out this game and happy I could be a part of the Kickstarter.
  • August 2012

Hey, everyone!  I'm Philomina, but you can call me Philo. :)

I can't wait to see you all in the game!
  • August 2012

Good Morrow Ladies and Gents,

I am so very thrilled to begin this exciting journey with you all!!! I hope this game really takes off, I hope it unites the steampunk world!!!

Regards,

Dorian Von Glass
  • August 2012

Hey, everyone. I'm Waynebob and am glad that I found this game on Kickstarter and can't wait to be able to play.
  • August 2012

Hello!  I'm GothicSilencer, and I've always wanted a multi-genre game series with interplayability.  Thanks for turning my dream into reality Iocaine!!
  • August 2012

Hey, my name's Jessica.  Looking forward to playing ^_^
  • August 2012

Hi all. I'm Charles! I like the idea of this game (though I'll admit I'm looking forward to the next two games more). I hope to see everyone in game!
  • August 2012

Hello all. I'm Javier. I'm extremely excited to see Jason's vision complete. I arrived at Kickstarter a bit late, but opened recently a new bank account to use it with Paypal and "throw" a bit of money to this game. Hopefully will see everyone soon in this game.
  • August 2012

Hi, I'm Mark.  I love the concept you have for interconnecting the games and allowing players of different styles of games to have fun together.  I also love that there will no PvP, because kills the joy of a game worse PvP.  I'm looking forward to spending many hours playing the games.
  • August 2012

Hey all! I was looking for a cool game like this to back on Kickstarter and was blown away when I found the page! Can't wait to get started!
  • August 2012

Hello everybody!  My name is Beowulf and I am really looking forward to seeing how all the parts interconnect as well!  This game has got me and my circle of friends very excited! 
  • August 2012

Hi guys! I saw the transgaming in a persistant steampunk and am absolutely in love with the concept, and had to chuck in a few pounds to see thing thing get it's wings, as it were.  I'll probably like to play, but I'm a parent so MY playing time's limited, but I absolutely want to se where this evolves!!
  • September 2012

Hello Everyone! My name is Wulif, though I have been known to answer to 'Hey you' as well.  Can't wait for this game!
  • September 2012

I'm totally late to the party. Name's Justin.  You can call me Al.  Or maybe.  Completely fascinated by the game concept... cannot wait!
  • September 2012

Hello everyone.  Looking forward to this game!
  • September 2012

Hi,
    My name is Jared. I blame everything on Felicia Day in regards to this game :) I really can't wait to play!
  • September 2012

Hullo Hullo!  Bit late to say so, but I thought I'd leave a greeting or two.  I'm Ian, and I approve of this game.  It's so fluffy!   ^_^
  • October 2012

Howdy, ya'll! I'm TankGirl. Hoping the devs will soon let us change profile images so we don't continue to all look the same...
  • October 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm Dennis from gamemuse.net, I got to know Steam Bandits Outpost through Reddit and also got in contact with Jason there, and did an interview with him :) you can check the interview in there press topic.

Can't wait for the game! The pre-alpha footage already looks good!
  • October 2012

Hey, I'm Oth. Can't wait to see this game up and running.
  • October 2012

Finally I made it on the forums! I'm looking forward to playing! The concept art is great from what I've seen so far!
  • November 2012

Hi Guys!

Does anyone know when the game will be launched?

• November 2012

Yup!  We're shooting for February, but it will all depend on how the holidays play out with people taking time off.