Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • March 2013

Jason,

As a fellow entrepreneur I wanted to express my admiration for what you are trying to do.  Never give up.  Even if you fail.  I will be doing my best to support you along the way.

Best of luck!

Andy
  • March 2013

ps to the rest of the team: don't forget that you guys are the lifeblood of this project.  congrats on your hard work!
  • March 2013

AndyTR said:

Jason,

As a fellow entrepreneur I wanted to express my admiration for what you are trying to do.  Never give up.  Even if you fail.  I will be doing my best to support you along the way.

Best of luck!

Andy

Thanks!  We appreciate the kind words :-)

We won't fail since you only truly fail if you don't try!
  • September 2013

Hello Everyone :)
  • September 2013

Hello everyone. Time to get jiggy with it.
  • January 2014

Hey, everybody, I'm Arty, and the trailer has me super hyped~
  • January 2014

Well I'm not from any old days, but I'm here now!
    My name is Bradley, and I just bought the game today!
    So far, so good.  I look forward to making it far.

I would say that I am most excited about the Steamy Roberts part of the game. I cannot wait for it to be released
  • January 2014

Hey all!!  I am excited to give this game a shot!  To be a part of the Alpha stage do you have to purchase it on Steam? Or wait/hope to be selected to be a part of it?
  • January 2014

Hi, everyone. I'm Tiggeroo, aka Sarah. I'm super excited about this game, and I might know a person or two around here. I'm most excited about the cute pets. I'm a cute pet addict.
  • January 2014

defacto said:

Hey all!!  I am excited to give this game a shot!  To be a part of the Alpha stage do you have to purchase it on Steam? Or wait/hope to be selected to be a part of it?

If you were a kickstarter backer that unlocked the ability to participate in the alpha/beta (check your kick starter updates for this game) then you will automatically be in this testing phase. If you were not a backer then you will have to purchase a package to be a part of the early access on steam. I hope this answers your question!

And a hello to everyone else! I'm one of the 2D artists on the team and I love reading what you guys think of the game :)! I am also a cute creature addict so i hope the cuteness of the creatures will be to the liking of other creature collectors :D
  • January 2014

Thank you for the quick reply!  I was only put onto this game recently.  Might have to just purchase that Steam package!

• January 2014

We'd love to hear what you think of the game if you do end up purchasing it :D
  • January 2014

Hi everyone!

I am Ralf, from Magdeburg/Germany, and just moments after seeing this game on Steam I bought it right away. It looks cute, its Steampunkish, and I like this type of game. After spending the first hours playing and trying things I know it is just great! Now I am really looking forward to the next versions. :)

BTW, with the Clockbot Knight and Dragon you really have eyecatchers there. ;)
  • January 2014

Mmmmm, got that Stash pack, time to fly a plane into the mothership.
  • February 2014

Hey Everyone! Names Stormer
    Just got the game like 30min ago, loving it so far. little bumbed about the desync going on atm but hey its alpha things like this happen lol.
    Would love to know when a fix is happening. would love to spend alot of time on the game and help out!

• February 2014

Oh no! I forgot to do this! (welcome Stormer!)
    Hello, World! This is mrshilamma and I just started playing when it came out on Steam. I have had such a blast playing this game and get so excited when I play it. Looking forward to all the new content / bug fixes and all!

• February 2014

Thank you Mrshilamma. hope to catch you around ingame (when i can leave my starting island after all the desync's) lol
  • February 2014

Hey all!
    I’m Xyxthus. Deelighted to meet y’all, excited about the Alpha, and getting the privilege of noticing tons of little detiais! Drop by the Island sometime - technically there’s a tavern we can hang out at!

• February 2014

Hi all :w. I just got Steambandits today. So far I'm loving it. The graphics ( or is it sprites) are just plain adorable. Lovbe the combat system and everything else is just superb so far. Keep up the good work :3.
  • February 2014

Hey, Karastorm! 
    That's awesome that you are enjoying the game so far! It's great to hear that people are really enjoying our game.

I hope you continue enjoying it as we move forward with a lot of cool stuff. :)
  • March 2014

Hi!

My name is Henrik and i live in Örebro, Sweden. I have just started playing this game and i really like it so far! The far most wanted feature for me is to be able to play on mobile (Android) so i can carry the same game with me on both the phone and at home on the pc and mac. Just lovely! :)

// Henrik
  • March 2014

Welcome, Talorath, Lord of Mandelkubb!

The sync between the mobile and pc version of the game is awesome! Something very much worth all the work the development team has put into it. (Well done, guys!)
  • April 2014

I'm Raven, glad to see the game has come up and hasn't flopped! I also go by Mrbuttsavage, Chuckles, and Gwentel. I figured I'd steal Raven since I joined waaay back and knew that it's only the first generation of people that have the chance to have names like this without letters and numbers after it.
  • April 2014

Hello Steam Bandits!

I'm Alex, and that's also my captain's name. I'm kinda late for an introduction, because I've been playing the game for some time now. So far I like it a lot, and I'm sure it's only going to get better as bugs are fixed and new features added.
  • July 2014

Well, well, well... (Yes that was an oxford-ish comma).  It's been a while since I've been on an MMO.  I caught you guys at the Rooster Teeth convention in Austin this past week, and am glad to be a part of the alpha. My character's name is Devalin.  Looking forward to playing with you all :)
  • July 2014

HI,
    I'm a new skyrunner, it's cool to see the light of heights, cause i'm also a shadowrunner.
    sorry for my english, i'm french.

So see you soon sky cowboy.
  • July 2014

Hey all. Props to JasonFader for leading me here. Can't wait to get all punked up :D
  • May 2015

Hello people!

I'm here thanks to an article on Kotaku :)
    I liked the story on the game dev, so I wanted what you've came with :)
    I like graphics a lot, and what I read about the gameplay too ^^

I'm broke for now, but I think I'll buy it when I can :)

And, I have a question, did you plan to translate the game?

Keep up the good work :)
  • May 2015

Hi,
    I also came from the Kotaku article and like the premise a lot, I also love to see games grow, so I hope I'll be of some use..
  • June 2015

Wazzaaaa! Hey there everybody. You can call me Raion. I'm excited to be a part of the beginnings of this game and hope to see you all soon.
  • July 2016

Hello, really love this game :-)