Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • May 2014

Are you going to change the way we control our islands?  All of this hopping around our chain of islands is getting time consuming, and having so many separate islands just for the resources makes them impersonal, not something we want to decorate.

Any chance we could add on to our main island instead of buying a new one?  Instead of purchasing a separate island why not sell us chunks we can attach to our home island?  Resource chunks would cost a lot more than grass/deserts, we could stack hills upon hills to make mountains on which to grow coffee, alter the climate of an annex to grow tea, build a small but dense city surrounded by Japanese gardens, and so on and so forth.
  • May 2014

Still not sure why you need all those islands. I'm doing fine with just the four. Seems to me that buying lots of islands for the resources just means you need more resources to upgrade all the islands.

But yeah, chaining extra island chunks to your island, accessible only by jetpack, could look pretty cool
  • May 2014

I prefer fanciful bridges over jet packs.
  • May 2014

Sure, if you want to take the easy way out