Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • August 2014

If you'd like to help us test the iOS version of the alpha, follow the steps below!
    1. Ensure you already have access to Steam Bandits Outpost from Steam (you'll need a valid SBO account)
    2. Apply on TestFlight: http://testflightapp.com/join/95e11a6a78c027543b44e2a4b1b08680-MTM3ODMy/
    3. After you apply, be sure to register your iOS device on TestFlight.  There should be a TestFlight app on the iOS app store.

That's it!  We'll check through the list of applicants daily, so please allow for 24 hours after you register your device.

Please keep in mind that the game hasn't been optimized for mobile devices yet, so load times might take a while.

• August 2014

Awesome! I've gone ahead and applied for the alpha iOS, so I can try it out on my Ipad. I'll look forward to it, in the meantime, keep up the great work! :)
  • October 2014

(I think) I applied over the weekend if you still need people. :)
  • October 2014

Apple's testing system is a little dumb and makes it a pain to add people unless we're patching :-(  Everyone who has applied after the last patch will get in when we release the next patch.
  • March 2015

I cannot log in keeps asking me for a cdkey. Is it because I have this game already on steam?
  • March 2015

cypherz said:

I cannot log in keeps asking me for a cdkey. Is it because I have this game already on steam?

Hmm, the game shouldn't be asking for a cd key on iOS...  Have you been able to play in the Steam version?
  • August 2015

if it's not too late, I'd like to be an iOS tester, but the link in the first post is no longer valid. how am I able to sign up?