Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • August 2014

Equipment Lost - Quest log shows that I have 3/3 stolen equipment and Supply Master Raskin has a yellow ?. When I engage with him, it goes through the chat sequence as follows: "The rats are gone? Oh blast. There goes my free day.", "I mean, not that I want to avoid our esteemed research...who are you, anyway?" "Hatley thinks those pirates had an informant? Oh my." And then it reverts back to his menu without completion.

In Their Natural Environment - Can't seem to find any more rats or interaction points on the island, particularly in the north west. The only other quest I have is "Investigating the Crime Scene." I can't seem to find a way in there either, but maybe the other has to be finished first?

I can walk on top of the trees on the north west side of the island, just south of one of the experiment points.

I thought it was really clever how you had to finish certain quests before they "cleared the brush" to open up the southern half of the island.
  • August 2014

Thanks for the input! The Equipment Lost issue is a bug that I have gone ahead and fixed. As for In Their Natural Environment, you should be able to interact with the flox crystals on the north west part of the island, if not please let me know so I can investigate the problem. If you have already interacted with the flox, then you should be able to talk to the field researcher that's also in that area.
  • August 2014

I think the issue with In Their Natural Environment is that Head Security Officer Sunbreeze lets you start it again, but the flox, rats, etc are not reset for a second run through. I know I completed the Quest a few days ago, but now have been offered it again with no ability to interact with the flox. That's what's happening for me, anyway.
  • August 2014

And Investigating the Crime Scene seems to have the same problem, where it is repeatable but not really.
  • August 2014

I think Adoncia is right. I can't interact with the flox. And the field researcher just has her intro text.
    Investigating the Crime Scene won't turn in.

• October 2014

Stuck again. I think one of my chains (going back to Archi who ignores me) is making it so the field researcher won't interact with me now to give me access to the dungeon again for "Investigating the Crime Scene". (I did this chain before but then was stuck at interacting with the flox, so now stuck earlier in the chain after the fix).
  • June 2015

I've run into a problem.
    I'm at the quest "The Rat and the Pirates".
    I was able to use the catapult correctly after obtaining the quest and it shot me off as it should. I then quit the area and returned to my island (just to collect some $$$).
    After returning to Griffin's Roost the catapult doesn't work for me anymore. (It flashes when clicked but it doesn't activate.)
    I thought of abandoning the quest to receive it again but "The Rat and the Pirates" is a story quest so I can't.

Another, unrelated problem I'm having right now is that I can't find the Gecko for "Taking Notes" quest (also at Griffin's Roost).
    I've searched throughly everywhere (up till "The Rat and the Pirates" quest) but it's either missing or I defeated it somewhere (not that I remember doing so) without cataloging it for the quest.
    I consider it is also likely that Gecko is to be found somewhere later in the quest chain.
    Just wanted to ask and make sure if it's a bug or not. Or if I'm simply being blind.

Forget what I said. Was just blind.