Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • November 2014

Decided to make a new thread as I'm starting from zero, but I would like to submit a bug that I noticed before the reset.

Quest: N/A
    Description: There's something wrong with the refining requirements for T3 materials (compressed steam, clear glass, etc). They require 16 units of T1 and 80 gold instead of 16 units of T2 and 80 gold. Think this should be fixed ASAP.
  • November 2014

Sent it in!

Thank you! :)

• November 2014

Time to continue, but seems I need another reset.
    Here are some typos and sorry if they are correct, but English isn't my native language.

Tutorial:
    "The exclamations mark above this characters head..."
    "The exclamations mark above this character's head..."

Combat tutorial:
    "...the blue bar next to your character shows how much health they have..."
    "...the blue bar next to your characters shows how much health they have..."

"Turn order is indicated by the character portraits. When the portrait is completely undarkened then it is that characters turn to attack."
    "Turn order is indicated by the character portraits. When the portrait is completely undarkened then it is that character's turn to attack."

Now, for some bugs!

Description: When selecting the party menu from office(only first time), the two empty slots are filled with two squares of white. Unfortunately, I didn't sent ingame picture, but this bug doesn't appear afterwards.

Quest: Build Archibolt
    Description:
    Jonas Harquin: "Nice job, S.R. You don't mind if I call you S.R., do you?
    "Nice job, S.R.! You don't mind if I call you S.R., do you?
    Anomaly: Same reward "Junior Skyrunner Cap" as previous quest so I already have two of them.
    Anomaly: Two "Instructor Mason" (NPCs) in Skyrunner Training Platform.

Description: Sometimes, if the building hologram is above and existing building, it can't be moved (sent ingame picture). Happens with houses if all the 4 squares or only 2 are above the Office or a larger building; if it’s right above another house it works just fine. Sometimes rotating helps.

Quest: To Adventure!
    Description: Disassemble beacon will destroy it and the player becomes stuck. The tip windows appear after I destroyed the beacon; selecting the beacon menu will give the message that there aren't any, but the next tip windows appear as well.
    The quest is still active and there's no island to explore at the garage. Relogging won't fix this.

• November 2014

You are definitely correct about those apostrophe errors. I believe the combat one could work either way as the meaning works for both, but I sent the entire request in just the same. Thanks!
  • November 2014

Small update!

Description: Spyke Alpha has the basic attack has 11 damage, but deals a lot more; around 45; all have this gap, but gave Spyke as an example. Is the info in combat only relevant when taken into account with the character's weaponry skill?

Description: Beacon and party tip windows appeared later; got them after I finished the skirmish island from "To Adventure!".

Quest: Retrieving the Pure Water
    Description: Talking with James McGearson a second time about this quest will pan the camera SE to the ship wreckage while dialog continues, but ending the conversation won't pan the camera back the to character. The UI is all gone, except the bug report button and version name. I noticed that there's a big delay (about 1 second) when I click the dialog window ("Speaking of, I saw something at the edge...") for the next one after the camera moves to the wreckage. A relog will fix this problem.
    Not ending the conversation and talking again about this quest will pan the camera back to character. Every conversation will make the camera move back and forth, but ending the conversation when it's centered to the player won't cause any issues and, thus, fixing the problem without any need of a relog.

More to come when I get more time!

Cheers!
  • November 2014

Thanks, Skinnyman! Sent them in!
  • November 2014

Here are some more!

Description: Fortify has a confirmation screen.

Description: Anomaly - the player stats have been diminished, but the requirements for gatherable resources hasn't. It's a bit impossible to get 25 weaponry, luck and the other stats that high that early in the game.

Description: The waterfall sprites don't render correctly (sent ingame picture).

Description: The North island is a bit tricky to get to as you need to get in a certain position and double click between the "Report Bug" button and the menu UI to fly there.

Description: Common harvest has a 24h timer, but Common skirmish doesn't. I will try and check the other ones as well.

Description: NPCs have "L6" in their name.

Description: Are the "DEV Sparta Spawn..." signs supposed to work or not?

Cheers and catch you later!
  • November 2014

Here's for today!

Quest: Get Off My Lawn
    Description: Bartemius Berryman: "We get this done quick-like an' I'll show ya where that hidden mine"
    "We get this done quick-like an' I'll show ya where that hidden mine is."

Quest: Rivet's Buried Treasure
    Description: Accepting the quest: "...the transport cannon in thesouth side..."
    "...the transport cannon in the south side..."

Quest: Kingslayer
    Description: Before completing the quest, Gwen Gally has the conversation regarding this quest named "Kingslayer - Incomplete". From what I remember, this is the first time I see this. In the quest manu it's just named "Kingslayer".

Quest: Kingslayer
    Description: When the combat started, Kingslayer was selected, but he even had the red circle under him. In other fights, no matter what target is selected, I don't a visual display until one of my party members has his portrait undarkened (his/her's turn).

Quest: Special Delivery
    Description: The quest doesn't have the travel option when I'm on Rivet's Isle and selecting Griffin's Roots from the travel menu doesn't give me the information that there's a quest to be finished on this island either. Dr. Hatley doesn't have an exclamation mark on his head nor does the chat option regarding this quest, but the quest can be finished.

Quest: More than one active quest
    Description: Selecting Rivet's Isle from the travel menu shows me that I only have one quest on this island; "(for quest 'Rivet's Buried Treasure')". But, related to it, I have four quests: Rivet's Buried Treasure, Kingslayer, Special Delivery, Informant Protection Program.

Quest: Rivet's Buried Treasure
    Description: Now, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I traveled to the quest island via the quest window and I ended up in the cave. I was able to use the sling chair afterwards and, after a long flight, I ended up on the island. Don't know if this was intended, but no hurt reporting it.

Quest: Green Patches Plan
    Description: While on second island, I saw that Archibolt doesn't have the quest dialog options nor that he has an exclamation mark above his head. I wasn't able to buy any islands to see if this quest can only be finished on Starting Island.

Island: Any
    Description: Not sure if it's a bug, but were Atmid Mining Docks replaced by Atmid Survey Platform?
    Was the number of captains lowered as I only have 5 now (Jonas Harquin, Charles Townshend, Alora Alexandrus, Spyke Alpha and Clyde Savery) and I just reached level 19?
    Is Bristledon Cove gone as I didn't receive the visit of any NPC that will lead me there even if I built, demolished and rebuild more than one dock. I just get DEV Sparta flags on the docks.

Quest: Gathering Resources
    Description: Selecting it from the travel menu doesn't give any information regarding the quest and, same as Special Delivery quest, the travel button only takes me to Atmid no matter the quest's stage I'm on nor does Captain Edwin Spooner have any exclamation marks above his head or dialog options.

Quest: A Pirate's Best Friend
    Description: Aren't the pirates on the island to the East supposed to attack me after I got the Special Brew?
    Anomaly - getting Atmid Surveyor Gloves as a reward (Or did they pillage that as well? :D).

Description: Even at level 19, my character and captains still gain experience; current and max is raising.

Quest: Sifting Through the Junk
    Description: Selecting it from the travel menu doesn't give any information regarding the quest and, same as Special Delivery quest, the travel button only takes me to Atmid no matter the quest's stage I'm on.

Island: Salvage Platform
    Quest: Sifting Through the Junk
    Description: The Faulty Clockbot Turtle have their image a bit higher when selected as I can only see their feet (sent picture as well).
  • November 2014

Thank you for these! I sent em in! :D
  • February 2015

Hi there and sorry for the very long absence, but I was very busy RL, holidays, work and so on!
    Glad to hear about the new update, but I have some bugs and issues from the last one and I wasn't able to check if all of them are still there!
    Here we go with some bugs!
    Description: Common harvest (rare battle island as well) has a timer, but Common skirmish doesn't. I will try and check the other ones as well.

Quest: A Dark Secret
    Description: No description was offered when I accepted the quest and there's none in the quest panel either. Make a quest that won't require immediate attention even if it's the end of the content; something like "you need to figure out what happened to Archi".

Description: After completing A Dark Secret quest no other was given, but problem is Archi is still present on my islands.

Now, some other bugs that don't require such a detailed description:
    • grass patch and desert grass on islands have no grid showing up when buying them;
    • double reward after combat; before and after experience gain message;
    • glitch when selecting the travel to personal islands only the first time after entering the game; it "wants" to select my 3rd island;
    • saw that I can't visit other player's islands if they have more than 2; just a loading screen;
    • building slots on Common Southlands island; it's over the edge of the island (sent ingame picture);
    • level 8 blacksmith and other crafting buildings required to reach the level 25 required to gather resources, but I see this got fixed with 100 stats in everything;
    • daily quest aren't worth it because of the required gold vs resources and they only give raw materials;
    • if buying the resources cost for wood (example) will be: planks for 145 gold sturdy for 160 gold and 1800 for reinforced, but this got fixed as well;
    • crafted rivet's pistol offers engineering and the functional one has +17 (vs. engineer's drill +16 eng);
    • crafted Adventure Boots 20 agility;
    • if there's a combat sign on the captain garage, the sign will remain in air if the garage is upgraded; fixed as signs are gone as well;
    • tavern and landing pad got overlapped and happens all the times (sent ingame picture);

Also, what's wrong with the mobile version of the site? I'm always getting a "Bong!" and can't access it from any mobile device.

Now, here are some suggestions:

• no more gold when selling fauna from newly purchased islands (I always sell that for the extra gold);
    • unbalanced gold vs resource income and costs; with small planning I never had resource issues, but gold. This changed only when I started upgrading all the taverns just for the fun of it and Runner's Rest was pretty useless;
    • Did someone say wood? modify the forest nods so 4 lumber mills can be placed; related to what I just said wood is in VERY high demand compared to the other resources and a "fix" to this would be to build more islands just for the wood. About 1k planks were required to get office and tavern to level 10, but now, as the costs increased, it's probably a lot more. And to upgrade the 3 max. possible mills it costs about 500 fiber. There is more to this, but will come back after I gather the info related to this patch!
    • to much iron as there's not that much to spend it on;
    • when selecting travel to different island, have current one selected;
    • sell/abandon islands;
    • being able to refine more than 50 resources; it's a lot in the beginning, but, later on, takes a lot to refine 20k+ of raw materials;
    • easier scrolling through crafting menu or modify the UI to see what build-able items became available;
    • travel between personal islands faster; a travel to next/previous island button will be great;

This is all and, as you can see, nothing related to missions; sorry, but didn't have time for that as well! I hope this will change and I'll be able to check those now with the new patch.

• February 2015

Thanks for the bugs and input. :) 

We are working on revamping the whole site including the forums so that shouldn't be an issue once that is officially up sometime in the next few weeks.