Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • January 2015

I dont know if I played all the available content or what, I cant pass further the family values quest, when the character wakes up in katrina carter's ship I already visited all the other islands and nothing new. I loved the game, and the story is pretty cool so what I do now?
  • January 2015

You've reached the end of Tier1 content :-)  We're planning on adding a bit more to Tier1 (more exploration stuff and a big dungeon instance), and then we'll be working on Tier2 (about twice the content of T1) and Tier3 (4x the content of T1).

• June 2015

Say it ain't so!  That last dungeon crawl was pretty exciting though.  The combat mechanics are a lot of fun.  Are you guys planning to add actual loot drops from the sub-bosses & boss?
  • June 2015

Yup!  That dungeon is still being worked on.  The plan is for the bosses to have unique loot drops (WoW style) and to set up a special interface to run through the dungeon again to complete challenges.  We're planning about 5 more dungeons like that, with the later level ones being larger.