Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • April 2015

during  the tutorials, i finished all the quests was about to get on the ship to travel to my island and the game crashed, when i logged back in it says i have no quests iand i still have katrina in my party and a cannot get on the ship..... ive spoken too every npc and restarted the game 100000000000000 times. cnt you please help
  • April 2015

yeah i have this same problem too
  • April 2015

Hey hey!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I'm looking into it.  I have a couple of questions, if you have any more info on the issue:
    • Are you still on the Skyrunner Training Platform when you log in?
    • Are any islands listed in the "My Islands" section of the travel menu?

Cheers!
    James A. Henley
  • April 2015

yes, still on the training platform and no i cnt accsess the island list, i litterly cant play this game till that bug is fixed or i get a reset
  • April 2015

when i 1st load into the game it goes through all the quest text with katrina to go challenge the sparring partners, but once all the text it over i run around and all the quests are done even building the robot. its like its ready to get me on the ship but wont interact with me
  • April 2015

I just checked out Riotz's character.  Looks like you're in the old tutorial.  I'll reset you so you can see the new stuff :-)
  • April 2015

thank you
  • April 2015

Everything work for you now, Riotz & Genoccide?