Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • June 2015

I find myself collecting the reward for a building (lumber mill, fiber mill, tavern) and simply restarting them on the same action again.

It would be useful to add an option to their collection dialog to allow you to restart the last action they were on (if possible).
  • June 2015

Good idea!  We'll add that to the list :-)
  • June 2015

Seconded! Also, I feel like I can't really do any island exploration in the five minutes it takes to do the first-level harvesting.  Any chance you could open up the lvl 10 options from the start kind of like you did with the tavern? I think that would help a lot with the game's pacing.  Check in on your town, make choices and expand a bit, then go exploring for 30 minutes to an hour and check in on your town again rather than make decisions and wait around for 5 minutes so you can make the same decisions again. 
  • June 2015

So with Gralen on this! I felt like I was tether to my town until I got high enough to do longer lumber/cloth gathering missions.
  • June 2015

I'll third that.  It would make sense for the crafting durations to be a little more in sync with the adventuring/exploring durations;  but perhaps lower the skill reward to slow down the actual level progression?