Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • June 2015

I might be remembering incorrectly, but i remember there being a Kick-starter related set of clothes that our characters can/would have on when we started. Is that not happening anymore? what i remember most about it was that it had KS on the shoulder, I think.

If it is gone, I miss it. If it isn't coming back that's alright, I suppose. I just wanted to know if it's intended to come back.
  • June 2015

Yup!  It was in the game previously, but we changed how DLC items were given to the player since then and haven't finished the new system yet.  We're hoping to have it all in by Beta2, Beta3 at the latest.

Also, all DLC like that will be awarded to ALL characters in your account.  Oh yeah, did I forget to mention you'll be able to make multiple characters? ;-)
  • June 2015

That's awesome!!! I'm an addict for making characters and about 15-20 tries in I'll know which one I like best. 

That way I can keep my favorites around and find a character look I really truly love!

Also, and not a side note, I can't tell you how happy I am the KStarter outfits are coming back! I'm proud to be one of those Kickstarter backers!