Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • June 2015

Sadly I don't remember the name of this quest line, but I don't think Toothless Tim should be telling me he'll kill me before we've even found the treasure! :p Not sure what I did to trigger this dialogue at a point that I assume is early... When I finished the quest there was no dialogue in the cave by the Rivet treasure, where I assume it should have been. He still battled me at that point though. 

Also, apparently my character's sprite aged without me knowing and my hair turned white! Basically the hair texture seems to have turned off for some reason? 

And then I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY the ground vanishes so I find myself walking in the clouds. Usually this happens after I've played for a few hours. 

As a final note, I don't know how permanent the combat and quest experience system is right now, but it seems like every single enemy gives me 10 exp no matter what, so I'm in the 14-15 range and doing the Atmid Survey Platform quests and getting my butt handed to me a lot, which is probably because I might not be leveling at the right pace? 

Sorry if any of these reports are duplicates, I didn't see anything else on these issues.

Great job though, thanks for the fun game. :) I'll post more bugs if I catch any. 
  • June 2015

OOPS I think I broke the post layout! Sorry about that LOL :p