Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

Is it intended that some storyline quests are repeatable?  Or is it just due to the updates that some of them reset?
  • January 2014

Somewhere in there it tells you Snake Grass Enclave quests are repeatable daily quests, so wouldn't be surprised if there were others as well.
  • January 2014

Palderon is correct, a number of islands are indeed repeatable for more EXP and loot. We're working on a way to signify this on the island menus so it won't be a matter of guessing in the future. 
  • January 2014

So you mean to tell me that the inhabitants of Rivet's Isle break their windmill every day and don't know how to fix it?  lol
  • January 2014

So you mean to tell me that the inhabitants of Rivet's Isle break their windmill every day and don't know how to fix it?  lol

Shhh, you're breaking the immersion.
  • January 2014

Shhh, you're breaking the immersion.

Shhh, it's totally a game feature.
  • January 2014

Hey don't judge Rivet's Isle's population just because they are... completely incompetent at maintaining a basic windmill.... Mechanics would be all out of work if everyone knew how to repair broken things!

You might think they would hire a dedicated mechanic what with this being such a recurring problem though... 
    ;))
  • January 2014

The secret is you are the mechanic, they just pay you less  :))