Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Views:
Comments:
  • January 2014

Something I happened to notice. My character's level 10, but each time I kill a mob, their base and gained exp keep increasing: http://imgur.com/I7vmLgw

Also, I've noticed my Captain's garages getting a lot of quests labeled "Impossible," is this a garage-level related issue? Mine are level 2 currently.
  • January 2014

The first probably has to do with level 10 being an artificial level cap (it will be raised to 20 later in the beta).  The second is your captain doesn't have high enough stats to be able to do that mission probably, equip them with better gear and try again.  You have to fire them and put them in your party to equip them with gear currently, then rehire them as your captain.
  • January 2014

Something I happened to notice. My character's level 10, but each time I kill a mob, their base and gained exp keep increasing: http://imgur.com/I7vmLgw

Also, I've noticed my Captain's garages getting a lot of quests labeled "Impossible," is this a garage-level related issue? Mine are level 2 currently.

Palderon has it correct for the exp gain.

As said in another post, the garages will be undergoing large changes in the future. Currently the difficulty label is very misleading, a mission that is marked as "impossible" is still something your captain can attempt. Captains cannot fail missions if they meet the requirements to go out on them. Look for major GUI changes in the future that will make this all very clear.
  • January 2014

Yeah, I figured it was something to do with the artificial cap, I just wondered if that was something y'all wanted to let ride or not. Figured it was worth throwing out there.

Hadn't considered the gear issue on my captains; I had swapped them out for lvl 10 captains I had used for combat hoping that would change but it hadn't.

Thanks much guys :3